Our Next Event:
Dec. 13, 2023
Event: Celebration, Silent Auction and Presentation!
PRESENTER: Matthew Wood
LOCATION: The Good Acre, 1790 Larpenteur Ave W, Falcon Heights, MN 55113
SOCIAL TIME: 6:30 pm
PRESENTATION: 7-8:30 pm
AUCTION and RAFFLE:
- Goes live at 6 pm on Wednesday, Dec. 6, 2023
- Ends at 8:45 pm on Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2023
- All bidding and payments will take place online
- Participants who attend in person can take physical items home after the auction
- Participants who attend virtually can arrange pick up or shipping for their items
RSVP NEEDED to ATTEND in PERSON: If you plan on joining us in person for this wonderful year-end event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you on the list as space is limited.
ZOOM is AVAILABLE for VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE: Click the link below to watch via Zoom.
Monthly lectures are from 7:00 to 8:30PM. There is a suggested donation of $5, but the lecture is free for members. You can join or donate HERE.
Three Seasons of Herbal Wisdom Black Friday Sale!
Check out Lise Wolff’s herbal course HERE. She will be offering a huge discount during her Black Friday Sale. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Lise Wolff Course Available: Thinking Clearly
This online course covers common and obscure plant remedies that help focus thinking.
You can find out more HERE.
Lise Wolff’s Three Seasons of Herbal Wisdom
Everyone will soon be able to enjoy and learn the herbal wisdom from Lise Wolff! Starting in January 2024, her Three Seasons of Herbal Wisdom class will be available both online and in person.
You can find more information HERE.
The 2023 schedule is now complete. You can also find more information HERE.
- Events at The Good Acre will include a Tea & Social before each meeting from 6:30-7pm. Presentations will follow, starting at 7pm.
- All events held at The Good Acre will also include a virtual option.
- For all off site events, times and locations vary.
- Subscribe to our newsletter to receive event information and updates (link at the bottom of page).
About the NCHG Board of Directors:
The NCHG Board of Directors is comprised of elected representatives of the membership. The BoD’s duty is to act on behalf of the membership to see that the mission of the organization, as stated in the by-laws, is carried out, and that the organization is financially sound.
We are on YouTube!
You can now enjoy past meetings by watching them on YouTube over and over!
Also, please subscribe to our channel, and share it with those who you think will enjoy the content as well.